Busy Options have following features:
- Busy on Busy – In which new incoming calls will be rejected with a busy signal if the user is busy.
- Voicemail on Busy – In which new incoming calls will be forwarded to voice mail if the user is busy.
In order to activate Busy Options you have to do the following
1. Download & Install Skype for Business Cumulative Update June 2016
Follow the instructions in this KB Article
Updates for Skype for Business Server 2015 (June 2016)
2. Enable the Busy Option on the Voice Policy
As an example this configures the Global Voice Policy to enable Busy Options
Set-CsVoicePolicy -EnableBusyOptions $true
3. Apply the Busy Options to Users
As an example this configures a user for Busy on Busy
Set-CsBusyOptions -Identity “Ken Myer” -ActionType BusyOnBusy
More info can be found here
Plan for Busy Options: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt750457.aspx
Deploy Busy Options: https://technet.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/mt750458.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396