Lync Server 2010 Hotfix KB 2493736
Updates that are released for Lync Server 2010
- KB 3148805 April 2016 cumulative update 4.0.7577.726 for Lync Server 2010, core components
- a cumulative update that improves the reliability, stability, and performance of Microsoft Lync Server 2010 core components
- KB 3148802 April 2016 cumulative update 4.0.7577.726 for Lync Server 2010, Web Components Server
- KB 3155593 Can’t join an online meeting in a local client through Google Chrome in Lync Server 2010
- KB 3155850 Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability through User-Agent header in Lync Server 2010
- KB 3126487 You can’t join a meeting from outside Lync 2013, Lync 2010, or Skype for Business on iOS 9.2 and later
- KB 3097592 You can’t join a meeting from outside Lync 2013, Lync 2010, or Skype for Business on iOS 9 or 9.1
- KB 3148801 April 2016 Cumulative update 4.0.7577.726 for Lync Server 2010
- The cumulative update fixes an issue that triggers elevated CPU usage for the Rtcsrv.exe process on a Lync Server 2010 front-end server.
This cumulative update fixes the following issues:
Important : This is supposedly going to be the last Cumulative Update for Lync Server 2010 as Microsoft Lync Server 2010 is at the end of the 5 year main-stream support.