Lync User Management Tool (LUMT) enables administrators to manage contacts, ACEs and Privacy settings on behalf of Lync Server 2013 users.
With LUMT, it is possible to:
– Add contacts to default group or to a named group
– Remove contacts from the contact list
– Add ACEs to change the relationship level for the contacts in the contact list
– Remove ACEs for the contacts in the contact list
– Set privacy preference settings for the user to be either Private or Public (this corresponds to the settings in Options/Status in Lync client)
– Change alert notification settings for the user (this corresponds to the settings in Options/Alerts in Lync client)
LUMT tool can be used to manage contacts, ACEs, privacy settings or alert notification settings for Lync Server 2013 users.
Important: The software and source code are provided as samples. They are licensed “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it. The contributors give no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. See MS-PL license description for more details.
LUMT.exe /Mode:<LUMTMode> /UsersFile:<UsersFileName> [/ContactsFile:<ContactsFileName>] [/ContactsGroup:<ContactsGroupName>] [/ACLFile:<ACLFileName>] [/PrivacyPreference:<Privacy>] [/Delete]
Generic Parameter List
|Mode||Settings to manage with LUMT. Available options are:|
|Contact: LUMT is used to add or remove contacts for Lync Server users.|
|ACL: LUMT is used to add or remove ACEs on Lync Server users.|
|Privacy: LUMT is used to manage privacy settings for Lync Server users.|
|Alerts: LUMT is used to manage alert notification settings for Lync Server users.|
|UsersFile||Path to the text file containing user SIP addresses beginning with sip:|
Download @ Codeples